Friday, May 30, 2014

Called

I received this envelope in the mail on the afternoon of February 20th in between classes at BYU. I still had to sit through an hour of Ethics before I could finally hold it in my hands.


I have been assigned to labor in the Chile Santiago North Mission! My first thought was, "That's so close to Lauren's mission!" My cousin is serving in Chile Santiago East and has been praying that I would be called to her mission. I told her she had almost enough faith. My second thought was, "I'm not going to the Provo MTC." Because I've been working in the Provo MTC Bookstore, I was excited to be familiar with it already. It turns out I'm taking a plane directly to the Santiago MTC.


I'm excited to learn Spanish and feel blessed to have the opportunity to serve in Chile!

No comments:

Post a Comment